What are some lesbian dating sites for 13 year olds?

i am a 13 year old girl andi know i am a lesbian. i really wanna meet girls my age but all the dating sites i can think of you hve to be 18 plus. please help me.

6 Comments/Reviews

• Inertia Creeps says:

Enjoy your childhood before it doesn’t exist anymore and you have to move out, get a job and pay the rent.

• LAD says:

None, you are just allowed to use internet officially. Even some commercial site would not approve your age for register, I agree that you enjoy your childhood because you are still a child.

I am 17 and I am waiting for the 18+ sites to enter officially, you are new pal in the long run =)

• Megan S says:

honey there are no dating sites for young kids like you only grown ups dont grow up to fast.

• Olivia Skylar says:

There are no dating sites for girls your age.
    It is illegal for dating sites to allow people of your age to join.

Dating sites are not safe btw. Not for someone of your age. I know it’s annoying to hear that you are too young for something.. I’m sorry.

And honestly, I don;t think there are many girls of your age who already figured out their sexuality. When I was 13 I still played with Pokemon cards, I didn’t even notice boys ór girls!

I am sorry if you don’t like what I said. Don’t shoot the messenger!

• izzy Darkfire says:

there is not dating sites but when i was yoru age i was in chatrooms (which have sadly died over the past 5 years) and just chatted to people via the net and met up with them which i dont recommend as they could be anyone and i was clueless

all i can suggest is to just find a club or something local to you where you can meet other lesbians your age

• Friendly Pagan Sociopath says:

Well i guess you can go to the movies or out for burgers but you may not be able to kiss in such public places, so you will have to keep it for home.